- The Power of Rapport 17.10.13Read More
- How profiles and assessments contribute to better learning outcomes Read More
- BOOK REVIEW - Bounce Forward: how to transform crisis into success 16.10.13Read More
- The Future of Learning 12.09.13Read More
- Colin James: What is Our Role as Facilitators of Learning? Read More
What We Do
HRD is an acronym for Human Resource Development and is a quick way to communicate that we are all about developing people! We source the best resources from around the world relating to every kind of activity that involves helping people grow. Whether these are tools for training, facilitating, coaching, mentoring, counselling, teaching, developing yourself or even managing others, we hunt them down and make them available from one central destination.
Who We Are
HRD Central is a family owned Australian company. Our Head Office is based in the beautiful Blue Mountains but we ship Australia wide and internationally.
You can contact our customer service team during business hours (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, Australian Eastern Standard time) on our Free Call number: 1800 657 025 or +61 2 8985 9438 for international customers.
Our goal is to provide and support a range of cost-effective resources that give you choice, flexibility and predictable outcomes. We want you to get the best value from your dollar, every time you make a purchasing decision. This means that we are happy to advise on the suitability of a specific resource for your particular needs, and where possible, provide online previews on request.
Who We Represent
In addition to being the exclusive distributor for Education Illustrated in New Zealand and Australia, we represent more than 30 different publishers, authors and suppliers to bring you what we believe is the best specialised range of development resources available.
Here are just a few of them:
- Management Pocketbooks – a fantastic UK company with a range of more than 80 pocket sized books on training, self development, teaching and all aspects of business and management.
- HRD Press – a US publishing company with a 30 year history of specialising in human resource development
- Insight Institute – developers of the Insight Inventory assessment which is designed to help people better understand their behavioural styles so they can work more effectively with others
- Center for Leadership Studies – developers of the famous Situational Leadership® (USA) model, and home to the LEAD Self Instrument.
- John Wiley & Sons – one of Australia’s premier publishers for over 50 years, John Wiley own specialist imprints such as Pfeiffer who produce a fantastic of top quality learning and development titles.
- Mentoring Works – For over ten years, Ann Rolfe has helped organizations and individuals reap the benefits of mentoring. Widely respected as an author and presenter, her training programs have been used nationally and internationally to develop the skills of mentors and those who are mentored.
- St Luke's Innovative Resources – a division of Anglicare, St Luke's publishes and sells seriously optimistic card packs, books, stickers and posters that can change people’s lives. Their original, high-quality resources have grown out of the strengths-based social work services they offer.
Our Company Details:
Eulogia Pty Ltd ITF Eulogia Discretionary Trust
Trading as HRD Central
Australian Business Number: 19 149 202 472
Free Call: 1800 657 025
Phone: +61 2 8985 9438
Fax: +61 2 8007 0510
PO Box 619
Springwood NSW 2777